Armagh County Show is one of the longest-running Shows in Ireland with a report of a Show being held in the City of Armagh as far back as 1829.
The agriculture, local food and rural life elements of our show continue to be the driving force behind our organisation. However, we make every effort is made to cater for all tastes and interests of the thousands of visitors that attend the event each year and the programme is constantly updated to reflect and respond to those interests.
A brief list of the main attractions at the Armagh Show are as follows:
- Livestock Classes
- Equestrian Events
- Home Industries
- Food Village
- Vintage Displays
- Trade Stands
- Other attractions.
2017 Show Highlights
- Expansion of our showground in Gosford - a 50% increase in space.
- A vibrant food village
- We now take over 80% of all show entries online
- Finalist - ABC Council Tourism Awards 2017
- A poultry section with over 640 entries
- A livestock section with over 1000 entries
- An Equestrian section with over 480 entries
- A Home Industries Section with over 350 entries